We offer guided tours for groups and association. There are many possibilities and activities available for groups on site. We like to personalize each visit according to your demands and requirements in order to make your visit a memorable day. Theses activities are offered according to the weather, but normally take place in late spring, summer and fall. Pleace contact us for any questions, or for reservation.
For more information, contact us here!
Black Currant Discovery Tour!
1. Meet Ellen Farvwell-Ives, an Historical Character part of The Pioneers Trail.
2. Sit back in our tour wagons and travel through the blackcurrant and wild flower fields.
3. Learn how we maintain, harvest and transform blackcurrant
4. Stop on top of Ives Hill for pictures. An amazing view of the Eastern Townships
5. Tasting menu of our hand made blackcurrant products.
6. Free time (optional)
- Picnic in the fields
- Relax and have a drink along Moe’s River
Schedule 90 minutes for the tour, although shorter tours are possible by condensing some of the activities.
Have lunch with us
Domaine Ives Hill offers a catering service for you and your group. It can be a lunch box, cocktail party with appetizers of a full diner all made with local products. Many picnic areas are available outside but we also have an inside room with a capacity of 40 to 50 people. By doing so, it will save you a trip to the restaurant and you will have the chance to eat local products in a beautiful scenery. For more details on our available menus and prices please contact us here!
Rain or Shine
Activities take place rain or shine. We have an indoor reception room and the tour wagons have roof for the comfort of our guests in case of rain.